This Privacy Notice (the “Notice“) sets out how we, Fractal Analytics Private Limited, Level 7, Silver Metropolis, Western Express Highway, Goregoan (East), Mumbai – 400 063, India and our affiliates, our subsidiaries & associated offices (collectively “Fractal“, “we“, “us“, “our“) process the personal data of individuals (each a “User“, “you“, “your“) who contact us or who use our websites, services, programs, content and related features (collectively, the “Services“).
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us by email@example.com
For further queries, please reach out to our Data protection officer (DPO). Please find below the details:
Name : Naushad Shaikh
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 022-40675800 | Ext : 930
Address : 7th Floor, Silver Metropolis, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400063
We will let you know, by posting on our website or otherwise, if we make any changes to this Notice from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after notifying such changes will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended Notice. This version of our privacy notice was published in October 2018.
As described below, your personal data may be collected by Fractal and all companies wholly or partially owned by it), disclosed to third parties, and used by third parties and Fractal.
What is personal data?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, known as ‘data subject‘, who can be identified directly or indirectly; it may include name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, location data, cookies, call recording and similar information. It may also include “special categories of personal data” such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a data subject, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sexual orientation.
What personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data:
- Information provided by you. You may give us information about you by filling in forms such as the contact form on our website or the Content Download Form, making applications in respect of job postings, corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, mailing address (including zip code) email address, employer, job title and department, telephone number and facsimile numbers, the content of any email you send to us and other personal identifying information.
- Information about others. You may also provide to us personal data relating to third parties, such as people who you work with, reporters and other individuals who comment on markets and news, business actors relevant to your industry and other individuals.
- Information about your device. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we may collect technical information about your device. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. An URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the World Wide Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet.
- Information from third party sources. This may include information received from our service providers and other third parties providing us with your information which is publically available or collected by them.Generally, you are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to provide you with some of our Services. Some personal data will be mandatory in order for us to comply with mandatory client due diligence processes before we are able to provide the Services.
We do NOT collect sensitive personal data of website users such as financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history and biometric information.
Information about third parties should only be provided if you have demonstrable permission to do so or if the information is available in the public domain.
We will rely on the information provided by you as accurate, complete and up to date and you agree to ensure that this will be the case.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal data about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only process personal data, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
- (a) Responding to your queries, requests and other communications
- (b) Providing the Services including our website and related features as well as providing other information services.
- (d) Enabling suppliers and service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf in order to provide the Services such as sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, etc. These third party service providers have access to personal data needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally data from customers for commercial purposes.
- (e) Register to subscribe to newsletters
- (f) Participate in discussion forums
- (g) Diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site, to gather demographic information and to track visitors to our website
- (h) Sending you personalized marketing communications based on your interests opted upon filling forms on our website
- (i) Getting the demographic data and the number of users on the website, tracking the visitor session, serving personalized advertising to your devices, based on your interests in accordance with our Cookie Declaration. You have the right to disable cookies as set out in Cookie statement. Click here to access our Cookie Declaration.
- (j) Complying with applicable law, including in response to a lawful request from a court or regulatory body.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data for the purposes described above will typically include:
- • processing necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as processing for the purposes set out in paragraphs (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g) and (h) which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests to ensure that Services are properly provided,
- • your consent, such as processing for the purposes set out in paragraphs (i)
- • processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, such as processing for the purposes set out in paragraph (j); and
- • any other applicable legal grounds.
Disclosure of personal data
There are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. These scenarios include disclosure to:
- • our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- • our service providers who capture and store data collected through the forms that are filled by visitors to our website;
- • subject to appropriate legal basis such as consent, our advertising and marketing teams who enable us, for example, to deliver personalized ads to your devices or who may contact you by email, telephone, SMS or by other means;
- • our service partners to operate our website and better serve the visitors to our website:
- • payer, such as your employer, who pays for our products and services;
- • public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
- • other third parties where you have provided your consent.
The service providers are contractually bound not to share Personal data collected from visitors to our website with anyone else.