In today’s accelerated world, the need for agile, affordable, and effective experimentation has never been greater.
Trial Run Eliminates The Obstacles Of Current Experimentation
Businesses face countless decisions to keep up with changing demands. You need to make investments wisely, but you’re often unsure if your ideas will drive proﬁts or erode shareholder value. At the same time, successful experimentation can be both costly and time-consuming.
protocols and workﬂow
collect and analyze data
Trial Run was created to reduce the number of uninformed decisions businesses make – by redefining experimentation based on a superior service model and value-based pricing.
Trial Run Supports The Entire Experimentation Lifecycle
- Set business objectives & success criteria
- Identify impact parameters
- Identify optimal sample
- Find counterfactual using synthetic control algorithm
- Assess impact at granular level
- Identify drivers of success/failure
- Simulate large scale rollout and calculate ROI
- Catalog learning for future use
By automating the experimentation lifecycle, Trial Run lets you focus on what’s important – making informed decisions based on the actionable insights delivered.
Featured Case Study – Store Remodeling
A leading US retailer sought to stay relevant by remodeling its stores but wanted to
accurately assess all the variables before committing to costs that ranged into the millions.
A US Retailer decided to conduct an experiment to determine the effect of in-store modifications on sales.
Space optimization Improved decor New motifs New ﬁxtures New signage Remodeling downtime
Trial Run's unique algorithm simulated control parameters for each specific location to determine the store-by-store impact.
6% overall lift in Sales 22 (of 27) of the stores generated a positive lift 15%+ lift in few stores
Based on the results, the retailer decided to undergo remodeling of large stores only
Average breakeven of large stores was less than 2.5 years Average breakeven of small stores was expected to be 5-7 years
How can Trial Run help you outperform the norm? There’s no shortage of scenarios.
Customer Loyalty Programs
New Product Launch
Trial Run lets you measure impact on sites as well as customers
- Data-driven control store selection using proprietary synthetic control algorithm
- Measure impact (Lift) at different levels of granularity
- Calculate relative importance of store features in generating Lift
- Remove time period with unusual activity during the analysis window
- Flexibly to define sample size to detect a desired effect
Trial Run goes beyond the algorithm by providing you a superior service model and value-based pricing.
You can run your own experiments directly on the platform
or benefit from
the guidance of our Trial Run team
Trial Run Resource Center
We publish papers on emerging trends in the business experimentation and analytics space. Check out the links for our latest papers.
- The Role of Retail Stores in an Omnichannel World: A Transformation Journey Led by Experimentation
- Bridging the Gap Between Online and Offline Testing, Using In-Store Data
- Running Meaningful Experiments Across the Customer Lifecycle
- Conducting Experiments to Build a Customer-Centric Value Chain in Retail